New James Buchanan Elementary & Ralph Waldo Emerson ElementaryLevittown, Pennsylvania
This project consists of construction of two new 140,500 sq ft Elementary Schools, each on an 18 acre site with an existing elementary school already present on the site. At the completion of the new Schools, the existing schools will be demolished and the site work completed.
The Buildings consist of structural steel framing with slab-on-grade concrete and concrete slab composite steel decking on conventional concrete spread footings. The roof structures are metal deck over structural steel joist systems. The roofing systems are a mixture of sloped metal standing seam roofing and PVC roofing systems. The exterior facades will be a mixture of brick, ground faced CMU, cementious panels, aluminum windows, storefront, and curtainwall systems.
Boro Construction is the General Prime Contractor on this project
- Bristol Township School District
- Michael Crain, Reynolds Construction Management
- 6501 Mill Creek Road (Emerson), 2200 Haines Road (Buchanan), Levittown PA
- SCHRAEDERGROUP Architecture
- 161 Leverington Avenue, Suite 105, Philadelphia PA 19127
- CONTRACT PRICE:
- $42,890,250/GC Prime
- COMPLETION DATE:
- August 2015