Building 7 Upgrades, Picatinny ArsenalPicatinny Arsenal NJ
- General Contracting
- Fire Protection
Construction and demolition work for the replacement and upgrading of the existing ventilation and exhaust systems for the 100M Firing Range, 300M Firing Range, the Water Trap Area and Firing Ranges, and Weapons Cleaning and Gun Room in Building 7 at Picatinny Arsenal.
The work includes mechanical heating, cooling, exhaust, and ventilation upgrades as well as architectural and acoustical improvements to the existing 100M and 300M Ranges and Water Trap Area. New acoustical enclosures and sallyports will also be constructed. All related electrical, architectural, structural, and incidental work is also included. Boro is the single overall Prime Contractor on this project.
- Dept. of the Army - US Army Corps of Engneers
- Roberto Maldonado
- First Street btwn First & Second Avenue Picatinny Arsenal NJ 07806
- The Louis Berger Group, Inc.
- 412 Mount Kemble Avenue Morristown NJ 07962-1960
- CONTRACT PRICE:
- $10,664,400/Single Overall Prime
- COMPLETION DATE: